Coronavirus/Covid19 & Your Appointment with Teresa (**updated February 2023 )
Your safety and well-being is the most important thing when you come for a session. If you are experiencing any cold, flu, covid or other contagious symptoms please postpone your appointment. While at least 24 hours is preferred I realize it isn't always possible. If you are sick and come in for your appointment it won't happen and you will be charged for it.
**A note to clients: A heartfelt thankyou for continuing to follow Covid and other contagious disease protocols. Clients who are undergoing chemotherapy or recent transplants are safer when they come for their sessions because you are helping to keep me and the space as healthy as possible. I really appreciate you!
The steps that I will take include:
- I screen myself for symptoms daily and take Covid rapid tests regularly. If I have any symptoms your session will be postponed. To date the protocols have worked well as I have not contracted Covid. Yes, I am vaccinated.
- An air purifier with hepa filter will be operating in the room throughout the entire day.
- For each client I will be wearing a KN95 or CAN99 mask throughout your session
- I will be continuing increased spacing between clients. During that time touchable surfaces are cleaned and disinfected and the air purifier turned higher. I am using products approved by Health Canada.
-Oil for your sessions will be in an individualized container (I don't use one bottle for everyone). Before the next use the container is washed with hot soapy water. The foot lotion bottle and spinal touch foot board will be cleaned and disinfected between each client.
- Pillows have been fitted with vinyl covers beneath the pillow cases, the table has a vinyl cover beneath the bottom sheet. Vinyl covers are cleaned and disinfected between each client.
- I follow Infection Control protocols for washing my hands throughout the day and this includes before and after donning PPE, before and after your session, after removing used linens from the massage table, before putting clean linen on.
What I'm asking of you in preparation for your session:
** Yes, you must wear a mask. A mask that fits well over your mouth and nose, without gaping or gaps and has 3 layers. Please put your mask on prior to entering the clinic (if you don't have one then one will be provided). You may (if you wish to) slide your mask down while lying face down for your treatment, however I do ask that you slip it back up over your mouth and nose before turning over onto your side or back.
* If you have any Covid, Flu or Cold symptoms please cancel your appointment. Your session will not take place if you are sick.
*To maintain safe distancing between clients I ask that you arrive no earlier than 5 minutes prior to your appointment.
*Payments: Contactless payments only
Etransfer to email@example.com
Securely add your Credit Card information to your account on the booking app
Cash (exact change only)
Sorry, no interact debit accepted at this time
All receipts will be forwarded by email